Legendary's Godzilla 2014 News, Updates, And More IDW's Godzilla: Rulers Of Earth And Other Kaiju Comic News, Previews, And More Pacific Rim News, Updates, And More X-Plus, S.H. MonsterArts, And More Kauji Toy News, Previews, And More Kaiju Battle's Creature Feature: Learn All About The Many Kaijus

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frank Cho Godzilla Oil Painting For 2014 San Jose Big WOW Comic Fest Program Cover


Here’s the Big Wow Comic Fest program book cover celebrating Godzilla, the King of the Monsters.

I’ve always been a fan of Godzilla but I never had the chance to draw him until now. I have to admit that Godzilla is one of the hardest things I drew. Godzilla is essentially a giant lizard with cat-like face complete with snout and ears, and big ping pong eyes. Very difficult to make this beast menacing.

I’m still working on this oil painting. The foreground is still work-in-progress. I hope to have everything finished and scanned (and dried) in time for the printer. Knock on wood.

Frank Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...